Click Here For Online Exam..........
Services We Offer :
- We Provide weekly 8 hour safety course classes, Drug and Alcohol course also called the CS-1 course.
- We Provide car for the road test.
- We Provide Driving lessons and on-road training to the new drivers and teens.
- We are the best in the city and provide the best prices.
- We offer special packages with discounted rates.
- We offer weekly CUSTOMIZED classes for student convenience.
Our Prices :
- New Year Special ONLY $89! Students 18+ save an Additional $5 with Valid ID! WALK INS Welcome
- Customized 8 Hour Safety Course Only $125 (Must Prepay & Call to Schedule)! .
- ONE DAY 8 Hour Safety Course - ONLY $135 on Saturdays (Must Prepay & Call to Schedule)!
- Teenagers $115! Must Prepay- Call to Schedule!.
- Ask us about our GROUP DISCOUNTS!
- Find a Lower Price? We will beat any competing price and SAVE YOU AN ADDITIONAL $5! (Must provide proof)
(Please note prices are only valid for those who prepay and register 24 Hours in advance of the class) In order to make sure that there is a seat available for you, please call and register ahead of time. Walk-ins are welcome to weekend classes, but are subject to seat availability. We would also like to state that we have a no refund policy. Thank you for your
cooperation. See below for Schedule!
CT Licensing Requirements:
- Have never held a Driver's License,
- Have held a U.S. Driver’s License that lapsed 2+ years ago, or
- Hold a valid Driver’s License from another country.
- Schedule a Knowledge Test with the DMV.
- Study for the Knowledge Test.
- Obtain your Learner's Permit upon passing the Knowledge Test.,
- Hold your Permit for a minimum of 90 days while driving with a licensed instructor or driver
over 20-years-old who has held a license for at least four years.
- Complete the 8-Hour Safe Driving Class and receive a CS-1 Certificate required for taking the Road Test.
- Take the Road Test.
For Online Driving Manual , Please click here...